African Bush Camps Once in a Lifetime special
Experience the best of Zimbabwe and Botswana with African Bush Camps and their “Once in a lifetime Special”! These rates are fantastic, the catch: pay in full by the end of April 2020.
African Bush Camps has a growing portfolio of luxurious yet authentic safaris lodges in Botswana and Zimbabwe. African Bush Camps guides are well known for being some of the best in the business. Considering their founder, Beks, started out as a guide in Zim, we are not surprised! Their lodges are in enviable locations. In Botswana Khwai Tented Camp is located in the game rich Khwai concession and Linyanti Bush Camp is in the Chobe Enclave, Linyanti section bordering the Chobe National Park. Flagship Somalisa Camp is in Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe. Further north brand new Nyamatusi Camp shares Mana Pools with Kanga Camp and Bumi Hills has some of the best sunsets in Africa.
Here are the details of the Once in a Lifetime special offer:
Validity: Valid for travel till the end of December 2020
Minimum Nights: 3 Nights
Rates per person sharing for: April –31 December 2020
3+ Nights – US$380
6+ Nights – US$361
9+ Nights – US$342
Terms & Conditions
1. Once in a lifetime special rates apply for any new bookings made and confirmed until the end April for travel within 2020
2. Cannot be combined with other special offers
3. Guests need to book/confirm in April and make FULL payment within 2 weeks of confirming
4. We reserve the right to end this special as and when we want
5. Guests who book on this Once in a lifetime special can postpone their trip (as per our Coronavirus amendment policy), but they will have to pay the difference in price between Once in a lifetime special rates and the standard rate for 2021
Zimbabwe Rediscovered tour offers the full African Bush Camps Zimbabwe Circuit and the Okavango and Chobe Explorer tour is not one to miss in Botswana
The African Bush Camps Foundation supports many initiatives, including early childhood development and local health centres in the communities where they operate. Travelling with ABC ensures the continued support of these projects.