Argus Cycle Tour Route Map
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Desert Lion Conservation is Saving the Lions of the Skeleton Coast. May 24, 2013
- Leopard interacts with car in the Kruger Park May 22, 2013
- Zambia’s Kafunta Lodge Guest Review – Client Feedback by Natasha Allan May 21, 2013
- Review of Singita Safari in Kruger – Client Feedback by Liselle Raath May 20, 2013
- Madagascar by the Compass May 17, 2013
- nThambo Tree Camp & Arathusa Safari Lodge – Guest review by Celeste le Roux May 16, 2013
- History of the Mighty Mapogo Male Lions – by Brett Thomson April 17, 2012
- Diary Entry, Images and Video of My Amazing African Safari Adventure – Destination Review by Natasha Allan July 9, 2012
- Mapogo Lions chased towards Earth Lodge – by Brett Thomson July 10, 2012
- White Lion War at the Kruger – by Brett Thomson September 3, 2012
- Dune Kings: An Introduction to the Lions of the Kalahari January 30, 2013
- I’ve Just Seen the Black-maned Lions of the Kalahari – By Carolynne Higgins February 15, 2013
- Debbie Kelly: I love this video! It was so cute. I couldn't g...
- chloe: It's been added, Carlos - keep a look out for our...
- Carlos: Excellent short article and gorgeous pictures of M...
- Legend Lives On: Mapogo Lions over the Last Year: [...] expert’s opinion, were to be viciously hun...
- sally: Thank you so much for this absolutely wonderful re...
- Rosie: Fairly good write up of the Mapogos, but there are...
Africa africa on foot Africa Safari arathusa safari lodge black-maned lions botswana Botswana Safari client feedback client review Crocodile Cubs Duba Boy's duba plains camp guest review haina kalahari lodge Kalahari Desert Kings Camp klaserie Kruger Kruger National Park Kruger Park Kruger Safari Park leopard lion lioness lion Prides in Africa Lion Prides in Botswana Lion Prides South Africa lions Lions in Africa Lions Prides in Africa Mapogo Pride Mombo Camp Namibia nthambo tree camp Okavango Delta sabi sand safari savanna lodge Savute Safari Lodge simbavati river lodge south africa Timbavati Tsaro Pride Victoria Falls
Follow @sunsafaris on Twitter
- Africa Safari Holidays (10)
- Annual Wildlife Migrations (2)
- Botswana Safaris (9)
- Cape Town (3)
- Client Feedback (472)
- Destination Reviews (31)
- Editor's Top Choice (64)
- Help Save the Planet (8)
- Holiday Itineraries (6)
- Kruger Safaris (1)
- Kruger Safaris (2)
- Leopard Spottings (12)
- Lions Prides in Africa (124)
- Masai Mara Kenya Safaris (1)
- Masai Mara Kenya Safaris (2)
- News (98)
- News From Botswana (17)
- South Africa Events (1)
- Southern Africa (41)
- Suggested Itineraries (13)
- Unusual Sightings (23)
- Videos of Africa (1)
- Wildebeest Migration (1)
- Wildlife and Safari Facts (1)
Both were absolutely fantastic!. I can’t tell you what a great time we had. We met some really super people both the trackers, guides and staff but also our fellow lodgers. Weather was perfect and all in all just superb. We got to see all the animals (with the exception of a leopard) and they were just incredible experiences.Lynn
Flying to SA/Botswana – we thought that by travelling on international first class we would be immune to jet lag and fatigue – but hell no we were completely smashed on arrival at Vic Falls. The wait at immigration in Zimbabwe was disgraceful and the last straw on a long trip– I have done the falls before and they have not improved immigration in 25 years!! Get rid of Mugabe! Next time we will break up the trip so we arrive refreshed.Denis
It was great trip and yes we were lucky to see big fives. Unfortunately weather in Cape Town wasn’t cooperative, rain and clouds, but I guess it is out of your jurisdiction. Thank you for excellent arrangements.Larry Pershin